November 18, 2021
Message from the President, The Waters at Lake Anna:
The TWALA HOA Board of Directors are hosting the 2nd Annual Residential Christmas Decorating Contest.
From now until December 18th, TWALA Community members are encouraged to decorate their homes with as much Holiday Spirit as they can handle!
The Judges will be your elected Board members! (Board members will not be allowed to compete!) Judging will take place in the evenings from December 19th to 21st.
Home decorations must be viewable from the street or driveway.
The winner will be announced on the 24th of December and will receive a gift from the TWALA HOA Board. In the event of a tie, the HOA President will choose the tie breaker.
President & Director, TWALA HOA
May 10, 2021
Message from the Board of Directors, The Waters at Lake Anna:
We hope that you and your family have remained in good health during these uncertain times.
In consideration of the new requirements and guidelines issued by the State of Virginia under the Sixth Amended Executive Order 72 (effective May 15, 2021), at the April 24, 2021 meeting of the Board of Directors (BOD) of The Waters at Lake Anna (TWALA) Homeowners' Association (HOA), the BOD determined that the following schedules will become active and the listed amenities will now be open so long as all TWALA HOA members adhere to the caveats of the Amended Executive Order which states: ”the maximum number of individuals permitted in a social gathering is increased to one hundred (100) people for indoor settings and two hundred fifty (250) for outdoor settings”.
1. The Homeowners’ Association Office will be open during normal business hours (see “Association Office Hours” on the TWALA.org website Home Page).
2. TWALA Clubhouse may be rented on Saturdays or Sundays (except the 4th Saturday of each month).
3. TWALA swimming pool will be open for the 2021 Season on Memorial Day weekend (Saturday, May 29th).
4. The Annual TWALA HOA Meeting is hereby tentatively scheduled for the Labor Day weekend, as the newly amended indoor social-distancing/ crowd-gathering requirements would still limit the number of TWALA HOA members who could attend the meeting.
Please note the following requirements to which the HOA and its members must adhere:
1. Signage must be posted at entrances stating that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, a positive diagnostic test for the virus that causes COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior fourteen (14) days, is permitted inside the building/facility/enclosed area.
2. Signage must be posted at the entrance of all indoor areas stating that patrons must wear a mask in accordance with Sixth Amended Executive Order 72.
3. Individuals must wear masks over their nose and mouth in accordance with Section II of Sixth Amended Executive Order 72.
4. The number of occupants allowed within indoor spaces shall be limited so as to ensure that six (6) feet of physical distance can be maintained between all attendees who are not members of the same Family as defined in Sixth Amended Executive Order 72.
5. Seating areas shall be reconfigured to allow six (6) feet of physical distance between individuals by eliminating or closing select tables or seating areas, or by spreading them out to allow for adequate spacing.
1. Signage shall be posted at the entrance that states that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, a positive diagnostic test for the virus that causes COVID-19 in the prior ten (10) days, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior fourteen (14) days, is permitted in the pool area.
2. Outdoor and indoor swimming pools may be open, provided occupancy is limited to no more than 75 percent of the lowest occupancy load on the certificate of occupancy and all swimmers shall maintain at least ten (10) feet of physical distance from others who are not Family members as defined in Sixth Amended Executive Order 72. Free swim is allowed.
3. Seating may be provided on pool decks with at least six (6) feet of spacing between persons who are not members of the same Family as defined in Sixth Amended Executive Order 72.
4. Loungers will be placed by the poolside tables to maintain required spacing. Loungers may not be moved except when doing so for use of members of the same family.
Joe Perez, President
For the Board of Directors
The Waters at Lake Anna Homeowners’ Association, Inc.